Whatever is on my mind at that moment or something deep (LOL) I have been thinking about, it's all fair game with me!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

UPDATE!!

This one is for my Aunt Carrie whom I miss like CRAZY!!

Nikki and I got new hair cuts last weekend. Of course she wanted it short 'like a boy' so I let her get it short, I however went even shorter and spent the rest of the day telling Nikki 'I don't look like a boy, girls can have short hair too!'

We both love our new cuts.

Also seems that Nikki's other front bottom tooth is due to fall out any day now! She is excited because she knows the tooth fairy will be leaving her something again!



Nikki's New Look

My new look











Love you bunches Aunt Carrie!!

Now off to work and all the other things my day has in store for me.............

No comments:

Post a Comment