Whatever is on my mind at that moment or something deep (LOL) I have been thinking about, it's all fair game with me!

Monday, August 23, 2010

BACK!!

Yeah I know it's been a while since my last blog, but hey that just happens sometimes. The summer is almost over, wow did it fly by! Nothing much new is going on. Rob has been enjoying his time off with Nikki though she will be starting first grade soon! She is so excited.

I am hoping my new position at work will begin soon, it was supposed to start on August 2nd but we are so damn understaffed that it got cancelled, oh well.

Just got home from the Philadelphia Zoo, it was so nice. It's crazy that I have lived in PA now for nine years and that was my first trip to the zoo, lol.

Okay super tired, going to go crash on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment