Whatever is on my mind at that moment or something deep (LOL) I have been thinking about, it's all fair game with me!

Monday, September 13, 2010

SCHOOL!!

So I started an online course for Graphic Design and I am so excited about it. I have already taken three exams and seem to be doing well. It’s a little hard doing the study on your own time thing, but so far I am ‘ahead’ of the projected path that I was given so that’s good!!


I did just finish my last exam and it was a little harder than the first two but I think that’s because I studied in more than one sitting. I just need to find a schedule for it, lol.

However I am still really really really excited and I will keep you all posted. Now I just need to buy some supplies and life will be okay.

Till next time…………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment