Whatever is on my mind at that moment or something deep (LOL) I have been thinking about, it's all fair game with me!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Well here goes nothing!

Okay I have been thinking to my self recently 'I need a blog' I place to put into words all the crazy crap that runs through my head for people to read and either go 'OMG she is right' or laugh and call me names!

So here it is, my first blog post!! To make it even better I am asking for participation, LOL

If you could go back in time to one moment in your life and start over. Knowing everything you know now and knowing that when you reach the same date in time that you left behind you could choose to continue the new life or go back to the old would you do it? (go ahead and read that over a few time, lol)

I would because I would want to know how things might have happened differently and knowing that I could change my mind would make it all worth it!

5 comments:

  1. *reads it once*

    Well, I guess I would...hang on

    *reads it again*

    *mumbling to self* Reach the same date...continue new life or back to the old...one more time

    *reads it yet again*

    Okay, I think I got it. Sure, I'd go back, but I'd have to protect my copy of Gray's Sports Almanac from being stolen by Biff.

    Seriously though, I guess I would check it out, to see what things could have been like. But I think I'd end up going back to the original timeline, I like my life pretty much how it is. Except for the whole being broke part, which is where the sports almanac comes in.

    Damn that Biff! Damn him to hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see..

    I could date other women, rob banks,
    date other women, own a bar, date other women

    And, in the end I could just go back, no harm, no foul.

    Sign me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here we go again.

    If I could go back in time, I would go back to any point in 1994 and file for divorce.

    I'd thought of going back to 1989 and having someone slap me silly, at which point I would wake up and call off the wedding, but then I would have Chaz, but not my girls.

    So, it would be 1994, and I don't think I would go back to the path I'm currently on, because I wouldn't wish this miserable life on anyone. *blinks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go back to 1973 and chose a different major for High School.

    And I would now be drawing Captain America for a living.

    ReplyDelete