Whatever is on my mind at that moment or something deep (LOL) I have been thinking about, it's all fair game with me!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bathroom Etiquette

So this last weekend Rob and I took Nikki to see 'Cloudy with a chance of meatballs' before and after the movie of course Nikki and I stopped to use the rest room. Most of the time there is no issue however there is one huge thing that always pisses me off and that is a woman who takes her son into the bathroom.

Don't get me wrong if he's under like 4 fine okay I can see it but if he's say 8 or 12, come one time to let go. Stand out by the mens room and suffer till you get home. I don't want to see a boy that age in a ladies only rest room and I know I am not the only one.

Think of it this way, if a man took a 8 year old girl into a mens room he would be arrested instantly!

Again I understand parents now a days are so worried with leaving their kids alone but hell there comes a time you gotta let your kid pee on their own!!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment